What a Whirlwind Week (Week 6)

Ever had a week that felt that it passed in an instant and yet simultaneously lasted a month? That is just about how I would describe the past seven days.
This week I began teaching my full load of classes! What a whirlwind, an exciting, overwhelming, blast of a whirlwind! I love the variability of teaching six different subjects every day to six very different groups of students. I love the challenge, the rush, the excitement. I’m not a huge fan of having no time to use the restroom or check my email but that’s just the way it goes!

While teaching a full class schedule has been a challenge, I’ve really enjoyed it and am looking forward to seeing how I grew over the next few weeks. One skill that I still really need to focus on is
my classroom management, especially with my freshmen. They have definitely been a challenge so far but I know that with persistence and some ideas from my support system, I will figure it out and make it through.

This coming week will be another one of those crazy, hectic weeks. A full class load, National FFA Week, and a University Observation look like they will add up to a memorable few days!

Wish me luck and happy National FFA Week!

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing you teach and watching to see how you work with each class. It was good to see you at ACES, as well. Great learning experience for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment